Oil and Gas Safety
HP&P Safety Inc. offers safety training specific to the Oil and Gas industry. Our instructors are trained and authorized as trainers in construction, general industry and fire safety for the oil and gas industry. HP&P Safety has over 85 years combined experience with hazardous materials and worksite safety.
The 24 hour course is an excellent way to identify the hazards to the entry level person, support personnel all the way up to the site safety officer. The course consists of construction safety and general industry regulations pertaining to the oil and gas industry. Training is 10 hours of construction safety, 10 hours of general industry safety and 4 hours of H2S gas training.
Class participants will receive 4 certificates upon course completion.
- Oil and Gas Safety - 24 Hour Hazard Recognition Training
- H2S Gas Training
- 10 Hour OSHA General Industry Safety Training
- 30 Hour OSHA General Industry Safety Training
- 10 Hour OSHA Construction Outreach Training
- 30 Hour OSHA Construction Outreach Training
- Assistence with OSHA violations and abatements.
- Onsite Safety Inspections
- Contract Safety Management
Additional Hazard Specific Training
HP&P Safety offers training for specific hazards in the Oil & Gas Industry. Be sure to specify an interest in an Oil & Gas emphasis when you sign up.
- Confined Space Safety Training 29 CFR 1926.21 “Competent Person Level”
- Excavation and Trenching Safety Training 29 CFR 1926.650 “Competent Person Level”
- Fall Prevention and Fall Protection Training 29 CFR 1926.500 “Competent Person Level”
Contact us today for Oil and Gas safety training. For more information on this training, please call our office, 303-360-9801.
© HP&P Safety Inc.
30 S. Havana St., STE. 304F
Aurora, CO 80012
Serving Colorado, Wyoming and surrounding areas.