Construction was the nation’s deadliest industry in 2006, with 1,226 fatalities, according to U.S. Department of Labor statistics.
Unfortunately for employers, hazard recognition on a construction site is not instinctual for construction workers. Safe work practices and hazard recognition must be instilled in your workforce using safety training, safety enforcement and safety management.
Construction Safety Services and Safety Training
Accidents, fines by governmental entities and higher insurance premiums may cost you more than you imagine. If the answer to any of the following questions is “NO”, we can save your company money.
- Do you have 10 or less employees?
- Does your company have a comprehensive Health and Safety Program?
- Do your employees have OSHA Outreach for Construction Training Documentation?
- Are you performing and documenting frequent and regular inspections of your job site?
- Do you know how to deal with a visit from OSHA and reduce any possible fines or citations?
- Do your employees and supervisors have Hazard Communications training?
- Are you sure you know what is required of a “Competent person” at a job site?
We can help you with all this, and much more.
© Hazmat Plans & Programs
30 S Havana ST STE 302F
Aurora, CO 80012.
Serving Colorado, Wyoming and surrounding areas.